Wednesday, March 25, 2009

New dress

Well, I've been practicing my shirt recon on some ugly shirts laying around the house and finally went searching for some cool ones. I found this shirt at a store and it was marked down because the print on both sides was supposed to be the same, but the back kinda got bunched up during printing and it looks like it has streaks going through the design... I personally thought it was awesome and bought one for myself. I posted it on DIYScene.com and got some good feedback and am actually doing a swap for a replica with Karla from HeartSizedCrush and Kim from PoisonedCreations. Check out their etsy stores!! They have amazing stuffs! Here is the dress I made.






2 comments:

  1. i think it looks really cool! you did a great job on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's quite an awesome dress I must say!

    And you're just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete