Friday, March 27, 2009

The aftermath

Well, I FINALLY got my google analytics set up, but since my luck isn't always the best, I didn't get it up fixed in time for the 24 hour grace period before it starts working :(. So I don't get to see how many hits I got from TNT last night, but I think it went fairly well.

So far, this weekend is going to be pretty packed for me. My nephew will be having t-ball games in San Diego (about a 45min to hour drive for me) every Saturday, so that's where I will be Saturday morning, then I'm going to swing by the gem mall down there... my heaven... and the rest of the day will be spent in my craft room.


As I posted earlier, I have 2 replica dresses to make, one new style and I did an awesome trade with
DukDesigns on etsy for 2 necklaces and a bracelet for this bag :). I can't wait to get it and send hers off! Yay!

Sunday is the Paws In The Park 2009 charity walk for the Escondido Humane Society. Roxy and I will be helping out as much as we can. So far we have raised $100 :). Please check out our page support us here.

No comments:

Post a Comment